To make your initial visit with our office go as smoothly as possible, please consider the following:
- Please bring your most recent insurance card(s).
- Completed New Patient Information and Authorization forms.
- A valid referral from your Primary Care Physician (PCP) if required by your insurance plan. We often have referrals sent (faxed) directly to our office. Please confirm that your PCP has forwarded a referral and that we have received the referral prior to your office visit. If your insurance company requires a referral, we cannot see you unless it is in our possession prior to your appointment.
- Verification of your insurance company’s preferred facility. We participate in plans at Summa Health Systems (Akron City Hospital) only. Accurate knowledge of this information will greatly facilitate the scheduling process for additional testing and procedures.
- Any x-rays, laboratory reports or other medical information pertinent to your condition requiring consultation and/or treatment.
- A list of your current medications (not the bottles), your allergies and your past surgeries.
- Cash or check for your co-pay if so required by your insurance plan. We accept MasterCard, Visa and PayPal..